Chesterfield County Fair Association, Inc.
Meet the Chesterfield County Fair Association Board Members
2019 Fair Officers
President – Lance Bosher
Vice President – Morris Berry
Secretary – Donnie Yancey
Treasurer – Jan Rusbasan
2019 Board Members
Lorna Thwaites Terry Lynn
Shandra Claiborne-Payton Dustin Horton
Linda Crespo Brenda Moore
Sunshine Quinn Freddy Ridout
2019 General Manager
Apply for a position on the Board of Directors
Per the By-laws of our Association, the officers (president, vice president, secretary and treasurer) are elected by the members of the Association at our annual meeting toward the end of the year. The officers serve for a period of one year commencing January 1st of each year.
If you would like to be considered for one of these positions, please contact us at email@example.com and a member of the Nominating Committee will get in touch with you.
- Officers must be members of the Chesterfield County Fair Association, Inc.
- Officers must be residents of Chesterfield County.
- Officers must be 18 years of age or older prior to taking office Jan. 1st.
- The president must have one or more years of experience as an elected fair board member prior to taking office.
- Officers are expected to attend regularly scheduled meetings throughout the year.
- Officers are expected to help sell catalog ads, help distribute catalogs, and help obtain sponsorships.
- Officers are expected to participate in work weekends (1 or 2 a year).
- Officers are expected to participate in set-up/clean-up of the fair.
- Officers are expected to participate in the daily activities of running the nine day fair.
- Officers are expected to serve on or chair assigned committees.
For a more detailed individual job description, please see our By-Laws.