Arts and Craft Entries
- Bring items to the Chesterfield County Fairgrounds Arts & Crafts Bldg. on Thursday, August 23, 2018 (3-8 p.m.)
- Exhibitors must enter through Gate 1 off Krause Road and exit through Gate 4
- DO NOT BLOCK ANY ROAD WAY- NO VEHICLES ARE PERMITTED ON THE MIDWAY
- Judging is closed to the public and begins Friday, August 24, 2018 (9 a.m.)
- Fair opens to the public August 24, 2018 (5 p.m.)
- All items must be removed Sunday, September 2, 2018 (2-4 p.m.)
Watermelon Contest Entries
- Bring your home grown watermelon to the Fairgrounds on Tuesday August 28th.
- Exhibits will be accepted at the Arts & Crafts Building from 12 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Signage will be posted at the Fairgrounds entrance directing contestants where to go. Entries will not be received except during these times.
- The contest itself will start at 6:30 p.m. in the Arts & Crafts Building.
- The Fair opens at 5 p.m. so make sure you bring your family and friends to cheer you on!
- The watermelons entered in the contest will remain on display for the duration of the Fair without exception and may be picked up on Sunday September 2nd from 2 – 4 p.m.