Chesterfield County Fair Association, Inc.
Provide leadership for the continued growth and improvement of the Chesterfield County Fair.
- To inspire agricultural education and create venues for cultural opportunities for youth and families.
- To provide unlimited opportunities to celebrate Chesterfield County's history, heritage, culture and traditions by bringing the community together.
- To be recognized as the premier county fair in Virginia.
Fair Policies and Guidelines
- The Fairgrounds will remain open each night until 11 PM. The buildings and ticket gates close at 10 PM nightly.
- Prices, policies, programs, schedules, entertainment and concerts are subject to change or cancellation without notice. No rain checks. No refunds.
- Shirt & shoes are required to be worn on the fairgrounds at all times.
- No pets, firearms, weapons, drugs, or alcohol may be brought onto the premises, including concealed carry weapons.
The Chesterfield County Fair Association reserves the right to refuse admission and the right to close or prohibit any feature of the Fair that is deemed inappropriate or objectionable.