Chesterfield County Fair Association, Inc.
Provide leadership for the continued growth and improvement of the Chesterfield County Fair.
To inspire agricultural education and create venues for cultural opportunities for youth and families.
To provide unlimited opportunities to celebrate Chesterfield County’s history, heritage, culture and traditions by bringing the community together.
To be recognized as the premier county fair in Virginia.
Fair Policies and Guidelines
The 2016 Chesterfield County Fair will be held at the Chesterfield County Fairgrounds
Friday, August 26th through Saturday, September 3rd
- The Fairgrounds will remain open each night until 11 PM. The Arts & Crafts Building, Exhibition Building and ticket gates close at 10 PM nightly.
- CCFA reserves the right to close or prohibit any feature of the Chesterfield County Fair that is deemed inappropriate or objectionable.
- Shirt & shoes are required to be worn on the fairgrounds at all times.
- No pets, firearms, weapons, drugs, or alcohol may be brought onto the premises, including concealed carry weapons.
- Prices, policies, programs, schedules, entertainment and concerts are subject to change or cancellation without notice. No rain checks. No refunds.
- The Chesterfield County Fair Association reserves the right to refuse admission.
Inclement Weather Policy
If weather forces closure of the Fair, those in attendance may get their hand stamped for re-entry to the fair THAT SAME DAY.
NO REFUNDS or re-admission for another day will be provided. The Chesterfield County Fair Association does not handle the midway rides and cannot provide refunds for them.