2017 RECIPE CONTEST– “Eggs Ole”
The CCFA and the Virginia Egg Council will be hosting “Eggs Ole” – Hispanic inspired recipe contest on Saturday 8/26/2017.
- The contest is open to any Virginia resident.
- The recipe must include a minimum of 4 eggs or half an egg per serving and reflect Hispanic/Latino cuisine in some way.
- Recipes may be a breakfast, lunch, dinner items, a casserole, an entree’, a hand-held delight, an appetizer, a dessert or a side dish.
- Contestants must submit a copy of the recipe with ingredients listed in order of use. This is to be typed on one side and on the reverse side listing the contestant’s name, address, phone number, email address and the recipe’s name.
- Contestants must pay the admission price into the fairground in order to enter the contest.
- Registration will begin at 1 p.m. with judging starting at 2 p.m. in the Karaoke Tent.
For more information go to www.virginiaeggcouncil.org