Become a Volunteer
The Chesterfield County Fair Association, Inc., a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, is looking for volunteers to help with the 2019 fair.
We are looking for individuals and groups who would like to participate and become part of an organization that has successfully hosted the Chesterfield County Fair for over 100 years. Our success is due to the wonderful group of volunteers who have helped during the year with the planning stage, the set-up and break-down of the fair, and the fair itself.
Whether you can give a few hours or help for several days, your effort will certainly be appreciated. Below are just some of the many opportunities we offer for volunteers:
- Parade Committee Assistant
- Miss Chesterfield County Fair Pageant Assistant
- Assist with clean up/tear down of fair equipment/supplies
- Assist with activities in Children's Tent
- Answer phone/make announcement
- Princess Pageant Assistant
- Shuttle driver to transport fair-goers
- Assist Communications Committee by collecting/organizing fair articles from local papers and magazines
- Photographers to document all the activities at the fair
- Grounds and Maintenance
- Hospitality Assistant to ensure volunteers have what they need
- Indoor Vendor Assistant to help guide/direct vendors
- Help in Arts & Crafts Building
- Help with delivery of items on the fairgrounds
We have many volunteer opportunities and we're always looking for new volunteers. If you have any specific talents/strengths/skills that you would like to share with us, please complete our volunteer form or contact us at 804-768-1555 (leave a message, someone will get back with you) or email@example.com.