Chesterfield County Fair Association, Inc.
Meet the Board Members
2021 Fair Officers
- President – Terry Lynn – email@example.com
- Vice President – Steve Meadows – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Donnie Yancey – email@example.com
- Treasurer – Jan Rusbasan – firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Board Members
- Lorna Thwaites
- Kenny Chandler
- Dustin Horton
- Travis Verlander
- Ben Coe
- Lori Ando
- Freddy Ridout
- Charlie Evranian
- Paul Diming
- Stephanie Rector
2021 General Manager
- Brenda White – email@example.com
Per the By-laws of our Association, the officers (president, vice president, secretary and treasurer) are elected by the members of the Association at our annual meeting toward the end of the year. The officers serve for a period of one year commencing January 1st of each year.
If you would like to be considered for one of these positions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Nominating Committee will get in touch with you.
- Officers must be members of the Chesterfield County Fair Association, Inc.
- Officers must be residents of Chesterfield County.
- Officers must be 18 years of age or older prior to taking office Jan. 1st.
- The president must have one or more years of experience as an elected fair board member prior to taking office.
- Officers are expected to attend regularly scheduled meetings throughout the year.
- Officers are expected to help sell catalog ads, help distribute catalogs, and help obtain sponsorships.
- Officers are expected to participate in work weekends (1 or 2 a year).
- Officers are expected to participate in set-up/clean-up of the fair.
- Officers are expected to participate in the daily activities of running the nine day fair.
- Officers are expected to serve on or chair assigned committees.
For a more detailed individual job description, please see our By-Laws.