Mission, Vision and Bylaws
Fair Policies and Guidelines
Please read the following information carefully before you visit the fairgrounds.
- The fairgrounds are open each night until 11 p.m.. However, the buildings and ticket gates close at 10:30 p.m. nightly. Please plan your visit accordingly.
- All prices, policies, programs, schedules, entertainment, and concerts are subject to change or cancel without notice. We do not offer rain checks or refunds for any reason.
- Your safety and comfort is important to us. Shirts and shoes must be worn on the fairgrounds at all times.
- For the security and enjoyment of everyone, you are not allowed to bring any pets, firearms, weapons, drugs, or alcohol onto the premises.
- The Chesterfield County Fair Association has the right to refuse admission and the right to close or prohibit any feature of the Fair that is deemed inappropriate or objectionable.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a great time at the Fair!
Provide leadership for the continues growth and improvement of the Chesterfield County Fair.