Vendor Forms

Applications are now being accepted for the 2020 Fair for Indoor Exhibits and Food Vendors.

Host Hotels

Holiday Inn Express Chester

Comfort Inn Chester

Indoor Exhibits

Complete and mail your forms to

Chesterfield County Fair
Attn: Inside Vendor Sales Manager

P.O.Box 801
Chesterfield, VA 23832Indoor Vendor Packet

Outdoor and Food Vendors

Complete and mail your forms to

Chesterfield County Fair
Attn:Brenda White, Manager
P.O.Box 801
Chesterfield, VA 23832

Outdoor & Food Vendor Packet


Business License Information

Dear Vendor,

According to the Office of the Commissioner of the Revenue, businesses may need a business license if they intend to sell anything as a vendor, at the Chesterfield County Fair. If you sell merchandise at the fair you must have a business license. If you display goods or services only, no selling, you will not need a business license.

Most vendors will need an Itinerant Merchant License with a special “County Event” rate (currently $50 per calendar year). If you own a business in Chesterfield County that sells merchandise or food and currently hold a business license you will not need to get a Itinerant Merchant License, as long as gross receipts earned at the fair are included in those reported for your regular Chesterfield County retail location(s). A few vendors may need a different type of license.

For more information and to obtain the license application please visit the Office of the Commissioner of the Revenue’s website or contact the office at 804-748-1281 for further information or questions. From that page, you will need  to complete and file with the Commissioner of Revenue both

  • Application for Chesterfield County Business License
  • Business License Classification Questionnaire

Please note this must be completed prior to the start of the fair. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the fair.

Thank you,

Brenda White
General Manager

@import url(; #pgc-28-0-0 { width:100%;width:calc(100% – ( 0 * 30px ) ) } #pl-28 #panel-28-0-0-0 , #pl-28 #panel-28-1-0-0 , #pl-28 #panel-28-1-1-0 { } #pg-28-0 , #pl-28 .so-panel , #pl-28 .so-panel:last-child { margin-bottom:0px } #pgc-28-1-0 , #pgc-28-1-1 { width:50%;width:calc(50% – ( 0.5 * 30px ) ) } #pg-28-1.panel-no-style, #pg-28-1.panel-has-style > .panel-row-style { -webkit-align-items:flex-start;align-items:flex-start } @media (max-width:780px){ #pg-28-0.panel-no-style, #pg-28-0.panel-has-style > .panel-row-style , #pg-28-1.panel-no-style, #pg-28-1.panel-has-style > .panel-row-style { -webkit-flex-direction:column;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column } #pg-28-0 > .panel-grid-cell , #pg-28-0 > .panel-row-style > .panel-grid-cell , #pg-28-1 > .panel-grid-cell , #pg-28-1 > .panel-row-style > .panel-grid-cell { width:100%;margin-right:0 } #pgc-28-1-0 , #pl-28 .panel-grid .panel-grid-cell-mobile-last { margin-bottom:0px } #pl-28 .panel-grid-cell { padding:0 } #pl-28 .panel-grid .panel-grid-cell-empty { display:none } }