Public Safety Day
Saturday, Aug. 27, 2022
All Chesterfield County 1st responders with county ID get in free.
Military Appreciation Day
Sunday, Aug. 28, 2022
All retired & active Military with military ID get in free.
Tuesday, Aug. 29, 2022
$1 off full price adult ticket purchased at the gate (only) with a book donation.
Does not apply to online sales.
Monday Kid's Day
Monday, Aug. 29, 2022
All Kids ages 4-12 years old tickets are 1/2 price, $2.50 (normally $5).
Gate Purchases Only! No online sales.
Wednesday Night Special Family Pack
Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2022
Special Family Pack for 4 $25
2 Adult Tickets
2 Kid Ticket
Online Purchases Only! No Family Packs will be sold at gates.
Please complete and submit the Consent and Release Form, along with the registration fee of $2 per chicken entered Make registration fee checks payable to “Chesterfield County Fair Association”. A fee may occur for insufficient funds returned to CCFA. Send to address Chesterfield County Fair Association, P.O. Box 801, Chesterfield, VA 23832-9998. For questions contact Sierra Seekford or Stephanie Rector at 804-751-4401.
Arts and Crafts
- Bring items to the Chesterfield County Fairgrounds Arts and Crafts Bldg. on Thursday, Aug, 25, 2022 between 3-8 p.m.
- Exhibitors must enter through Gate 1 off Krause Road and exit through Gate 4.
- Do not block any road way. No vehicles are permitted on the midway.
- Judging is closed to the public and begins Friday, Aug. 26, 2022 at 9 a.m.
- Fair opens to the public Friday, Aug. 26, 2022 at 5 p.m.
- All items must be removed Sunday, Sept. 4, 2022 between 8-10 a.m.
Judging Rules and Regulations
- Competition is open to all interested parties.
- 4-H Club members will be allowed to make exhibits in open classes.
- All exhibitors are required to deliver their items on Thursday, Aug. 25, 2022 from 3-8 p.m.
- Exhibitors are to remove items entered for judging on Sunday, Sept. 4, 2022, from 8-10 a.m.
- No person or organization will be paid for an exhibit taken down before the stated hour.
- All entries in all departments must be the work of the exhibitor.
- Farm crops, vegetables, flowers, etc. must have been grown and prepared under the personal supervision of the exhibitor.
- All entries must have been made, grown, produced, drawn etc. during the past year (except quilts). Quilts must have been completed during the past year.
- No professionals will be allowed into competition in a department which is associated with their profession, except in Department A.
- A professional is a person who makes items for sale or who teaches others for profit.
- Exhibitors will report to the Superintendent of each department who will assign space.
- The Superintendent will present the items to the judges and make the proper entry of prize winners.
- No exhibit will receive more than one monetary prize.
- No awards will be made on any except creditable exhibits in all departments.
- The Association will secure the best judges and they will be experts in their line.
- Decisions of the judges are final.
- The Association reserves the right to withhold prizes if fraud, deception or interference with the judges is attempted.
- Awards for entries will be designated as follows: first place – blue ribbon; second place – red ribbon; third place – white ribbon.
- Judging will begin on Friday, Aug. 26, 2022 as close to 9 a.m. as possible at the discretion of the Superintendent.
- Ribbons will be placed by the judges at the time of judging in each department.
- The Association assumes no responsibility for damage or loss to exhibits from any cause whatsoever.
- The Association will provide sufficient security from Thursday, Aug. 25, 2022 starting at 8 p.m. through Sunday, Sept. 4, 2022 until 10 a.m.